Monday, November 3, 2008

spoiled

ya happy,
i'm happy,
but why it's just a night?

i come back for 1hour only,
then, something spoil my mood again.
my sis said, mum worry bout me.
she dun wan me to go out so often,
she want me to tell her everything.

hmm..
ya i confess that i always go out this week.
just because i want to relax,
hope to solve all the problem nicely and wisely.
i want to refresh my mind.

something, it's not suitable to tell u.
sure i can solve myself,
and everything will be alright.
Just like before.

Is my fault again?
i go out often,
i didn't tell all of u everything?
ya i do care about u all,
but, i hope i can giv myself some time too,
to relax myself.

ya i'm confuse.
seriously, my mood was spoiled.

just trust me,
i'm okay, really.
everything will be fine,
and already getting better.
thanks for concern.

i just need some space.

those annoying stuff can u all go away?
i hate u all.

0 comments: