Monday, November 3, 2008

my voice

ou
again, i'm moody.
i'm trying not to think more about everything,
but it actually 'hurts' me.
may not use the word 'hurt'
hmm, it totally affected my mood.

u childish, or me?
i'm totally not myself,
because of the busyness.
i sleep in midnight, i'm not Cinderella anymore.
my time all terbalik.
and i know, at home, i'm not so talkative anymore,
because i'm tired.
yea of course i can still laugh and talking rubbish at college,
but once i back home,
i just feel so tired.
my home, is a place for me to rest.
at the same time,
my home, is a place for me to rush everything also.
so, i hope to runaway too.

i reli hope, there's no stress in the place i rest.

hmm. i'm the group leader for one of the tough assignment.
2 of my buddies was quarrel, bcuz of this assignemnt too.
So, i know, i should control all of these well.
i shouldn't let my group member quarrel,
i shouldn't let my group member lazy,
i should make my group as ONE team.
together we do it.

many ppl wonder why? why i'm so strees.
hmm. once i'm the leader,
once sir giv us the 1st job,
i already feel the 'stress'.
50% course work man!
where got reason to let me don't so care about it.
and once we can't follow,
then we'll die for the following weeks til end of the sem.
ya, mayb i'm too 'stress',
but, now, not only me already,
almost every group is stress.
scared sir will reject the work,
and want us pass up in a short period.
scared sir will suddenly upload some file,
want us to study or learn,
and use it for the next lesson or even the next day!
how horrible is it!
and, got quiz anytime somemore -.-

so? tat's me.
i'm stress, of those jobs.
sometimes, can't really sleep in.
so? can you all feel my pressure?
i know, not really.

hmm, 1yr in kl, i think everyppl know tat,
i seldom go out. means with buddies.
i'll try my best to stay at home.
and why suddenly this sem i'll like tat?
why? i think you can figure out.

i need some space.
If really concern about me,
PLEASE don't think too much.
again, NO betrayed.
i think tat's the thing u're thinking about.
my heart so pain.
jus bcuz i'm back to the good mood on tat day,
but the mood spoil on tat day too.

hmm, i know u guys trying me make me relax,
make me happy,
make me be more positive all the way.
but sorry, 2day, everything like back to the original point.
you all like trying to make me happy AGAIN.
this is because,
i never think tat, this is the problem tat will annoy me.
(i'm not talking about ppl, is the problem)
hmm, again,
i'll be fine soon.
thanks for everything.

let us together kick the stress away!

- do my best -




2 comments:

Davidzai~ said...

even i read ur blog
i also stressed..
hei man...
take it easy...
i know u consider about ur assignment, ur friend and watever..
mayb i'm not in tat situation,
but for sure i can tell
u will need to overcome it..
everything will go harder and harder from yr to yr, even from time to time..
just do ur best~
as long as u din regret,
than i think it is ok...
all the best my buddy...
God Bless!!

|eAfy said...

yea,i'm totally mad.
haha XD

hmm, the problem is,
too many problems appear in the same time.
it's hard for me to solve it,
in the best and quick way.

hmm, i tot tat somebody will know me,
but it's totally up side down!
make me mad. @@

pray for me,
i dun wan to lost myself.
haha =)

everything will be fine soon,
same to u, and ur exam ^^

thanks for everything.
God bless too..