Saturday, November 1, 2008

cheer up =)


yea i should be cheer up
don't be so upset.
everything will be fine soon,
i don't believe myself,
i should believe my God.

Don't think that everything is stuck now,
I should find another way to go out.
I shouldn't run away
I should face it
Maybe it's just a small problem?

Anyway, I'll be fine soon.

Thanks for giving me happiness.
As u said: see open abit. haha =)

I'm waiting for our movie,
our baskin robbins,
your rojak.
I hope tonight I'll dream of Japan.
Then I'll meet a guy,
That give me black card to shopping!
haha =)
Again,
Thanks for making me happy,
we're brother forever =)

Gal, Thanks for ur TC beach picture.
It's my happiness too.
I'm so regret that we didn't follow the plan of the trip before.
Anyway, I think soon we'll go there already ^^
Thanks for your lovely concern,
make me honestly face myself again.
love u muacks ^^

Hope today really can say bye bye to moody,
and waiting for my day =)
ya of course I can't solve it now, or tomorrow,
i need time.
but I promise,
i'll be better soon!

jia you leafy!!

0 comments: