Monday, December 22, 2008

exam timetable ><

oh no. it's my examination time table ><
i'm so surprise, because our college SO efficient le. haha
it's a good news too. bcuz i can plan to study.
REMIND me that exam is NEAR.
this timetable is my wallpaper in my laptop already.
HOPE it really can remind me EVERYDAY. haha XD

bad news is. i've no CNY T.T *crying loudly*
actually i already accepted this since i buy the airticket.
but i'm just very MISS my dear ba mi and hong.
nvm. 7FEB i'll BACK for 3WEEKS!
i DUN CARE. i wan back. BACK!
=) =) =)

have to rush for assignment until end of next week.
after tat, means week 14,
david comes. so have to play for 1 week.
then. EXAM week.
OH MY! so near.
so? dun lazy already lar leafy.
diploma is ur DAY. SCORE it! wohoo.

yea. i can make it =)

1 comments:

Davidzai~ said...

walau
i am in ur plan..
haha..
so touching leh.. haha..

cant wait already..
wahahaha..