Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas 08

hmm isn't i should write something about chrismtas?
or 5yrs anni?

few memorable things:

1st of all: a single ROSE from my buddies
loi, michelle, kot and ben.
it was Tuesday.
they gave me a rose. and as a joke for whole day.
hmm. yea it was funny mayb?
haha. i'm quite confuse,
but thanks to let me know finally is from u guys.
i really appreciate tat. u all really care laoshi =)
thanks for the special christmas rose =)

2nd: a chirstmas card from my hometown kk.
it's from my dear sister in Christ, jing feng.
oh i'm so touch when i recieve the card. thanks ^^

3rd: a NIKE BOTTLE from my dear yingwah =D
it's a SURPRISE for me on actual christmas day!
thanks oh. but really geng lor. buy in front of me i also dunno.
quite noob lar me. haha =)
thanks for everything, and thanks for sam jiejie's acting too. haha..
SO TOUCH! T.T thanks so much muacks =)

4th: zen cake from sister. thanks for this christmas lunch. haha =D
the chocolate banana cake. *yummy*

5th: the 5th yrs anni + christmas present from snow.
oh plus a christmas dinner too.
thanks for everythings.
thanks for the dress + necklace.
juz got 1 feeling: y spend so much money wo =S
but anyway, i know u juz siak me.
thanks anyway.

6th: christmas sms.
expecially from india (shukting)
and my daddy & mummy's msg
and msn christmas greeting =D
*warm*

did i left other blessing or present?
haha.
i'll post all the photos soon. =D

hmm. for christmas 08:
i dun wish to have a special christmas
but a peace christmas.
not totally peace at all,
but i satisfied already =)

Christmas day is also my anni.
so past 4yrs, i'll wish to have a special christmas.
or more than just a christmas.
so sometimes. i'll just feel bit dissapointed. or not so satisfied with my christmas.
but this year. i think it differently.
yea. peace is everything. =D
once i didn't wish to get more,
then i'll very easy to satisfy,
and enjoy this lovely season.
and also i'll NEVER forget,
it's JESUS birthday =)

conclusion:
i've an assignment + sleeping christmas.
although it sounds badly,
but i REALLY enjoy this christmas =)
yea. i learn to appreaciate everything around me =)

merry christmas, and happy new yr 09 to all my frens
^^

0 comments: