Wednesday, December 31, 2008

end of 2008

hey everybody =)
happy new year eve 2008
the last day of 2008
yipee =)

take this photo in my lecture hall.
mr yeo's class, 6-7pm
then.. our 'dear' mr yeo kena bully.
hahahah XD
last wednesday (christmas eve)
"bei kui zao lat jor"
so this time my frens prepare well to spray him.
u see. he can't even move,
just stand there, let ppl spray.
WAHAHA =D
luckly i'm the camera girl.
tidak kena spray. haha =)
if i've no dinner,
play together oso syok bah. ^^
wohoo..

next:
me and ss. i think is last last weekend.
b4 go to shopping.


and me! wif my fringe. yihihi. =D

last day of 2008.
应该做些什么
让2008更有意义?
no idea actually
hmm.
也许就是和和平平
大家心情好
大家开心笑
让2008的最后一天
peaceful地度过
迎接全新的一年

要我summary2008
我真的no idea
说实在的
我真的不是很喜欢2008年的我
我的生活完全变动
我和他 也不懂怎么了
下半年的我也充实到没话说
这也许是一件好事吧 XD

希望自己能记得自己的mistake
明年的我不要再犯这些mistake
今天的我有这种感觉:
2009年更难过
更多的难题
更多的选择
我要比2008更勇敢
更聪明
而且更积极
不要怕 怕就输一半了!
=D

祝大家:
2009新年快乐

大家要比今年更好
God bless you =)

2more hours reach 2009 =)

*I'M GOING TO 21! WOHOO*

0 comments: