Saturday, September 5, 2009

my yesterday :)


this is my destop wallpaper
my man playing around with the function of my webcam
and create a wallpaper to my lappie
G O S H
haha. really gosh but, delight me :)


today ROXY day!
warehouse sales 50 - 80 % yay!
i get a BAG wohoo :)
a BIG BAG
can use for up to 3days 2nite trip i think
yay :)
after discound RM81 (less 70%)

anyway
today exam
accident
wow wow
i think head had already change the question paper
so all guildline (tips) WRONG
but luckly still know how to chui shui :)

but laziness still here
oh no oh no

4 comments:

淑婷 said...

yo~~
u got urself a big bag..?
yer...i want i want!!!
i wanna buy lots of staff...
T_T
and hor..soon seng sui the second last hair style...the long hair with fringe one..hahaha..

|eAfy said...

yaya :D
so happy :) yay
and ss ah.
really sui larrrrr tat one
hahahahaah XD
100% gal! wohoo

淑婷 said...

muahaha..ask him never keep his hair long ah..scare will think that he is a girl!!haha..

|eAfy said...

haha. okok!
if long long i think i'll bcum his BF and he's my GF! wahaha :D